D.M.I.T. (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test) will reveal following information about your child. DMIT technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from world renowned universities and it is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Neuroscience.
Dominate and Preferred Learning style
Allocation of various abilities
Multiple Intelligence Distribution
Learning Communication Character
Psychological & Planning Capability
Innate Work – Management style
8 Multiple Intelligences
The theory of Multiple Intelligences was developed in 1983 by Dr. Howard Gardner, professor of education at Harvard University. It suggests that the traditional notion of intelligence, based on I.Q. testing, is far too limited.
This theory has emerged from recent cognitive research and “documents the extent to which students possess different kinds of minds and therefore learn, remember, perform, and understand in different ways,” according to Gardner.
- Visual-Spatial Intelligence
- Verbal Linguistic Intelligence
- Intrapersonal Intelligence
- Logical Mathematical Intelligence
- Naturalistic Intelligence
- Inter Personal Intelligence
- Bodily Kinesthetic Intelligence
- Musical Rhythmic Intelligence
Mid brain is the part of brain which has got special command over both hemisphere of brain located highest side of brain stream.
By activating or stimulating mid brain we get some balance between right and left brain which enable child to live balance life with great sensory enhancement resulting to superb concentration, speedy reading and photogenic memory.
- Improved Memory Power
- Enhanced Concentration Power
- More articulate thinking style and sharper mind
- Stress Management during Revision and Homework
- Objective Making & Goal Setting
- Self-Motivation Techniques (Optimism)
- Metaphorical Thinking & Power of Visualization
- Balancing the use of Conscious & Sub-Conscious Mind
Learning styles are various approaches or ways of learning. They involve educating methods, particular to an individual that are presumed to allow that individual to learn best. Most children favor some particular method of interacting with processing information.
- Visual Learning Styles
- Auditory Learning Styles
- Kinesthetic Learning Styles
What Our Clients Say
Please see what our client says about The Brain Seeder.